Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2011

LIFE AS......... nobody/somebody


Mr.Somebody
           Everyone says to "Mr.Nobody",
           Why didn't he listened to "Mr.Messengr",
           He should have listned to those precious words of advice.
Mr.Nobody
           I am standing underneath the empty sky,
           Playing a game called"lunacy",
           While my mind is still deeply doped in sorrows of pride,
           Dreaming a last dream on the verge of all the broken dreams.

Mr.Messenger
            If,Mr.Nobody had listened to my words he could have been Mr.Somebody,
            I just tried to show him the path,so he can walk in his own shoes,
            But as the sunrays fades away,the dark falls and maks the mind numb,
            You know you should have listned to me and we could have been            
             together....p.s Mr.Messenger

Based on he prompt given by
  sundayscribblings

No comments:

Post a Comment