Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

SWEET SORROWS

                                                                
                                                                 SWEET SORROWS           
                                                     
Its all part of life but,
something seems to be missing,
is it the heartbreak affair or,
the pain flowing in my veins,
rushing into my brains and playing dirty games.

I am alive but i am not alive,
its an emergency and no  pill can save me,
someone please brainwash me i want to loose my memory,
its feels like i have been crucified,
but someone is still not satisfied.

I am searching for a place to hide,
but my mind is still bleeding with pride,
i just wanna tell you something,
my enemy knows the cure,
but i am my own enemy,
i am my worst enemy.

                                                                     
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment